Saturday 6 October 2012

Right, to business. Thought I'd dip a toe in the murky waters of the Blogging world. This page is somewhere I can publish strange stories and waffle on about whatever musical projects I happen to be involved in from time to time. I'll also be able to showcase my more talented friends who dabble in art, photography, music, writing and naked scuba-diving.

To commemorate this blog-fest with a bang I've added a brand new short story called Mezzanine. It's about this girl who gets date-eviscerated and then............... well, you gotta read it to find out.

Coming up later this month I'll have a world exclusive interview with best selling author Phil Rickman on his upcoming novel 'The Heresy of Dr Dee'.

For the meantime I'll erm.... make the rest up as I go along.

Thanks for dropping by.

Allan

PS Groovy guitaring photo courtesy of Murray Kerr

1 comment:

  1. Have yet to read about the naked scuba diving! Better get on that!

    ReplyDelete